Marine Connection is kicking off Summer with a Memorial Day Weekend Open House
Saturday, May 23rd, 7am to 6pm
Join us with Yamaha Outboards and Florida Sportsman
in Support of the “Fishing for Warriors” Project
Summer in South Florida is fast approaching and to kick-off this season of sun, Marine Connection will be hosting a Memorial Day Weekend Open House. We invite you to visit with friends and family, take in the festivities, and board as many boats as you can! Compare boats at your leisure while you examine each one in person. Discuss your wants and needs with our Marine Connection experts who will answer any questions you may have.
We’re going to have some exclusive offers for this event, like our New Boat Blowout Sale, where we’ll be providing deep discounts on all new inventory and our One-Day-Only Accessory Promotion, where we’re giving everyone who buys a boat a free instant rebate of $500.00 cash towards their electronics! Register to win a free Yeti cooler, attend a free Fishing/Casting Seminar, and grab some FREE Yamaha gear while you’re here.
Here are the details:
- Live Radio Remote: broadcast by Florida Sportsman in promotion of the “Yamaha Fishing for Warriors” Program, airing on ESPN 760AM, 7am to 8am
- FREE Fishing/Casting Seminar: hosted by Florida Sportsman radio host, Edwin White, 10am to 10:45am
- FREE Yamaha Raffle: enter to win a free Yeti cooler – drawing at 2pm
- Blowout Sale On All New Boats: Deep Discounts on all new boats in inventory; Limited-time: one day only
- Special Promotion: $500.00 cash towards electronics/accessories with boat purchase; Limited-time: one day only
- FREE Trade Appraisals
- FREE BBQ: the Marine Connection team will be serving up BBQ grub (burgers, hot dogs, etc.) and refreshments from 10am to 2pm
THIS EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU HERE!
The address of our West Palm Beach dealership is 2807 S. Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33415.
About the Yamaha Fishing for Warriors Program:
“Yamaha Fishing for Warriors” has been made possible through the Guy Harvey Ocean Outreach Fund, and the generosity of Yamaha Marine, and Costa Del Mar Sunglasses. This Program is an ongoing Florida-based initiative that welcomes home returning U.S. warriors by hosting them on recreational fishing trips on Florida waters. Promoting the contest through the Florida Sportsman Radio Network’s broadcast stations, listeners call in to the show on select Saturdays (starting in April) and one listener is selected every week from each of the 3 stations participating in the project.