Join us as we bring the newest 2016 models from Cobia, Sailfish, Sportsman, and Hurricane boats to the greatest boat show on Earth, this Presidents Day Weekend, February 11–15, 2016! Financing services will be available during the Miami Boat Show, just like you’d find in any of our three locations, making Marine Connection a one-stop shop for all your boating needs.
From the show's manager:
The 2016 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® at the iconic Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin! This show marks our 75th anniversary and we can’t think of a better place to commemorate this milestone than in our new home, a world- class venue and an ideal backdrop for the greatest boat show in the world.
The Progressive Insurance Miami International Boat Show is the winter destination to find the best in boating, and this year we guarantee you’ll enjoy an incredible show experience.
- 1,200 new boats and the latest and greatest accessories – all in one location
- 400 boats in-water – more than we’ve ever before been able to display!
- Free water taxi and shuttle bus services to ensure getting to and from the show is enjoyable as well as easy
- Boat demonstrations and sea trials for shoppers who want to take a test drive
- Try It Cove, where you can get out on the water to try kayaking and stand up paddle (SUP) boarding
- Discover Boating’s Hands-On Skills Training – exclusive on-water powerboating and sailing classes
- Iconic boats on display including:
Pilar, a replica of Ernest Hemingway’s famous boat, the original Miami Vice Scarab and the Carole Suzanne, a vintage South Florida Racing boat
- Fish & Wildlife Foundation of Florida exhibit where you can buy your fishing license and learn about marine conservation
- New food and beverage options featuring everything from casual fare to fine dining, and new concepts that are ideal for relaxing as well as entertaining
The 2016 Progressive® Insurance Miami International Boat Show® is moving from the Miami Beach Convention Center to Miami Marine Stadium Park & Basin! The show information is as follows:
MIAMI MARINE STADIUM PARK & BASIN
3501 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149
STRICTLY SAIL® MIAMI AT THE MIAMARINA AT BAYSIDE MARKETPLACE
401 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33132
MIAMI MARINE STADIUM PARK & BASIN
Thursday (premier Day): 10am – 6pm
Friday – Sunday: 10am – 8pm
Monday: 10am – 6pm
FREE SHUTTLE BUS (sponsored by BRP, Evinrude, and TakeMeFishing.org)
Thursday – Sunday: 9am – 9pm
Monday: 9am – 7pm
FREE WATER TAXI SERVICES
Thursday: 9:30am – 7pm
Friday – Sunday: 9:30am – 9pm
Monday: 9:30am – 7pm
ADULTS (16 and older): $20
CHILDREN (15 and younger): $20
THURSDAY (Premier Day): $35
TWO-DAY PASS (avail. Friday – Monday): $35
FIVE-DAY PASS: $20
Want to book your tickets & parking ahead of time? Please click here for more information.
Marine Connection is your premier South Florida boat dealership carrying some of the worlds greatest boat brands, like Cobia, Pathfinder, Sailfish, Sportsman, Hurricane, and Rinker. With locations in West Palm Beach, Vero Beach and Miami, Marine Connection covers over 250 comprehensive miles of territory on Florida’s East Coast.
Ranked as the #1 Dealer in the World for Cobia and Sportsman Boats and the #1 Dealer in Florida for Hurricane Boats, for years, Marine Connection has been acknowledged for our successes as one of the Top 20 Dealers in the Nation by Boating Industry Magazine, the only Boat Dealer to make the prestigious Inc. 5000 list, voted Indian River County's Favorite Boat Dealer of 2015 by TCPalm’s Readers Choice Awards, and voted Vero Beach’s #1 Boat Dealer of 2015 by Hometown News' Readers Choice Awards.
For additional information about Marine Connection, including inquiries about buying, selling, or financing a boat, contact one of our South Florida locations at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (877)497-2552.