ABSOLUTELY THE HIGHEST QUALITY BOW RIDER IN THE US! If you don't know the product, here's a short list of what makes it top in it's class.
1. Patented forward fuel tank - minimal bow rise and keeps more keel in the water for the smoothest ride possible.
2. Patents on the upholstery process, thickest in the industry.
3. No stickers on this boat - all colors are gel coat. Thickest gel in the industry.
Max powered 24' bow rider with all the extras.1 owner, fresh water boat. NADA book value is just over 37,000! Priced to sell quick. Call for more details or to schedule a test drive TODAY!
Our service department has performed a mechanical evaluation & water tested it and she runs out great - the motor has good/even compression on all cylinders. Surveys and mechanical inspections are welcome.
Feel free to visit us at our Fort Lauderdale, FL location and see this boat in person!
Know before you buy with a Boat History Report. These comprehensive reports include: Accident check, Salvage check, Environmental Lien check, Seizure check, Hurricane Damage check and much more...
Click below for your FREE Boat History Report! That's right, we have already paid for it!
View Boat History Report
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
International / Export
- Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please our Sales Department for the most accurate shipping rates.
- Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing.
- Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for the most accurate shipping rates. We also offer CE Certification!
- South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for the most accurate shipping rates.
- Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for the most accurate shipping rates.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Marine Connection makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted in US Dollars (USD) and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. We offer a number of financing options with approved credit. If you are planning to use our financing services, please pre-qualify by calling us at 877.497.2552. Boat must be paid in full before delivery. All boats are charged a $399.00 administrative office paperwork fee, for Florida residents we also collect sales tax plus a $199.00 registration fee. For Miami residents, we collect a discretionary sales surtax of 1% on the first $5,000 of any boat purchase. Currency conversion is displayed for informational purposes only. Exchange rates can fluctuate hourly and rates for actual transactions may vary.
Currency conversion is displayed for informational purposes only. Exchange rates can fluctuate hourly and rates for actual transactions may vary.