The fishing is great with this great-looking center console V-hull that's perfect for near or off shore use. Built for pure fishing fun and powered by the most reliable 2 stroke motor EVER built, the Yamaha C150. The wrap around bow seating and plenty of storage makes this a great blue water experience.
This 2200 Center Console is in GOOD condition. The gelcoat has a nice shine to it and really looks GOOD. The upholstery throughout the boat is in GOOD shape as well. Our 5-Star Service Department has performed a mechanical evaluation & water tested it and she performs like new - the motor has good/even compression on all cylinders. Sold as-is, where-is.
Feel free to visit us at our Miami, FL location and see this boat in person!
Know before you buy with a Boat History Report. These comprehensive reports include: Accident check, Salvage check, Environmental Lien check, Seizure check, Hurricane Damage check and much more...
Click below for your FREE Boat History Report! That's right, we have already paid for it!
View Boat History Report
A Used Tandem Axle Aluminum trailer IS INCLUDED in the price of the boat!
We offer nationwide delivery to your door! Please contact our Sales Department for an accurate delivery quote.
International / Export
- Australia: We ship to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Fremantle and all Australian ports. Please our Sales Department for the most accurate shipping rates.
- Canada: We can deliver to your nearest boarding crossing. Please contact our Sales Department for pricing.
- Europe: We ship to Bremerhaven, Amsterdam, Gotherburg, Southampton and all European ports. Please contact us for the most accurate shipping rates. We also offer CE Certification!
- South & Central America: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for the most accurate shipping rates.
- Asia: We ship to all major ports, please contact our Sales Department for the most accurate shipping rates.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Marine Connection makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted in US Dollars (USD) and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. We offer a number of financing options with approved credit. If you are planning to use our financing services, please pre-qualify by calling us at 877.497.2552. Boat must be paid in full before delivery. All boats are charged a $399.00 administrative office paperwork fee, for Florida residents we also collect sales tax plus a $199.00 registration fee. For Miami residents, we collect a discretionary sales surtax of 1% on the first $5,000 of any boat purchase. Currency conversion is displayed for informational purposes only. Exchange rates can fluctuate hourly and rates for actual transactions may vary.
Currency conversion is displayed for informational purposes only. Exchange rates can fluctuate hourly and rates for actual transactions may vary.